Call Us: 01793 852951
Return to Work Coronavirus Risk Assessment Download
get it right
return to work coronavirus risk assessment
What is a Return to Work Coronavirus Risk Assessment?
We wrote about what to include and how to do a coronavirus risk assessment back in March 2020 when lockdown was becoming a reality. Now 6 weeks on and the country is mobilising towards a phased return to work which will include and require a return to work coronavirus risk assessment. For this return to work coronavirus risk assessment you need to think logically about your workplace and work activities.
See bottom of post for Free Coronavirus Risk Assessment Download templates
These headings/considerations below might help you dial into, and surface the specifics you need for your return to work coronavirus risk assessment –
- Can People still work from home, do you need staggerd working
- Reducing contact with payments and paperwork transactions
- Social distancing and room dimensions, space & workstations
- Avoiding face to face working & where social distancing is not possible
- Reducing job and location rotation – can teams and gangs stay together
- Cleaning / washing / changing facilities
- Management and control of contractors and visitors
- Workplace ventilation / temperature, lighting – is air con going to over circulate airborne contamination
- Cross contamination / control of infection, including toilets and washrooms
- Waste materials and removal processes
- Handling materials / deliveries
- First aid arrangements, how are they affected
- Fire safety – evacuation, regular fire safety checks etc
- Use of kitchen, canteen and rest areas
- Mental health and wellbeing of staff, clarity of communications and frequency
- Personal protective equipment – is it needed, what training, storage, very clear explanation of hazards the PPE is protecting from and how.
It is going to be really important to know activities of employees and people in your workplace, opportunities where staff contact might be in the range of person to person infection and the surfaces they may contact. To really understand this a a touch map is a good tool here.
For a free Return to Work Coronavirus Risk Assessment Download Template see links below. There is also a lot more information in our Coronavirus Safety section and our Coronavirus Risk Assessment Page. There is lots of risk based avdice geared specifically towards employers to help you manage your health and safety, risk assessments and more during the coronavirus pandemic.
If we can help you with your return to work coronavirus risk assessment please call us in 01793 852951 or use one of the contact forms to reach us. We are here to help.
Download Free Coronavirus Covid 19 Return to Work Risk Assessment Template
Download Free Covid 19 Risk Assessment Template
Call or message the Team
We are here to make health and safety accessible for everyone, Call on 01793 852951 to get in touch. It will be much easier with Safewell helping you.