Call Us: 01793 852951
Providing a Safe OH Medical During COVID-19
Safety Critical Medicals
Occupational Health surveillance during COVID-19
Since the beginning of 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic, Safewell’s Occupational Health team has had to adjust how they perform and manage their Health Surveillance and Safety critical medicals. Whether at our offices in Royal Wootton Bassett or on Site for one of our customers
Some of the ways we do this are by sending our customers a copy of our OH risk assessment, so they know what to expect from us and what we expect from them in return. I.e. A suitable room with good ventilation and accessable windows, a room that can accomodate at least the 2 metre social distancing rule. That their staff have access to face coverings whilst having their medical. (Both Occupational health technician and client will be required to wear a covering during the medical.).
Other requirements are as follows:
- All equipment is sanitised before and after each medical.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available.
- Pre medical Covid questionnaires are completed and returned to us.
- Request customers risk assessment before attending site.
- To only liaise with main contact and those who require a medical.
- Technician to wear face covering and PPE.
These are just some of our requirements and how we help to keep your employees safe and minimise risks along with our own safety. For a full breakdown please click the link for our Risk Assessment.
Find out more about how Safewell can help you
Call us on 01793 852951 or use one of the contact forms on this page to get in touch