Retained Health and Safety Package – more information
Below is more detail about our retained health and safety package:
- Basic Retained includes telephone and email support, plus 2-4 visits per year (with a documented meeting summary) and 20% discount off any further Safewell Services during this time
- There is one thing we do for all retained customers – at the initial meeting we either complete an umbrella risk assessment or we do a risk based questionnaire, this is because we want to know the hazards and risks in your business and therefore what we need to be providing competent health and safety advice for
- When you sign up to one of our retained health and safety packages you can use our name as your competent health and safety adviser (necessary for CHAS, SMAS and Safe Contractor accreditations
- We always like to meet you face to face after you make the initial enquiry – we all have to like each other and get on; and we like to see the environment of your work activities
- You will be assigned a main health and safety adviser from our Safewell health and safety team and then benefit from the collective skills of the whole team throughout the retained term
- When you phone in with a query you will speak to one of the Safewell Team, probably Joy or Tracey and they will pass you to your health and safety adviser or one of the other team members if your adviser is out.
- Most of our retained customers have a number of health and safety services bundled into their retained package such as an umbrella risk assessment, task, process or equipment risk assessments, health and safety policy and manual, director health and safety awareness training, employee health and safety training, manual handling training, fire risk assessment and more. The contents of the retained health and safety package are totally down to your need, which we understand by listening to you and visiting before we send a proposal
- We work out the cost of the retained health and safety service based on the time we think it will take to deliver the work; you pay for what you get.
- The great thing about the package is the cost is spread over 12 or 24 months which is perfect for cash flow management
We believe it is the most wholesome and honest retained health and safety package available; we are sure you will too. Complete the contact form below, to the side or call to arrange that first meeting with one of the team.
Book your free face to face meeting with one of our Health and Team now to find out how our retained service is going to help keep your business complaint with health and safety legislations and help employees have a safer and healthy working environment. Complete the contact form below, call us in 01702 852951 or email email@example.com.