Call Us: 01793 852951
Happy New Year 2021
Here’s to a Better Year!
Wishing everyone a happy new year, from all of us at Safewell a big thankyou to all our customers new and old.
So we’re now officially back to work for 2021 and I think its safe to say we’ll be quite happy to see the back of 2020. So as we navigate the new year and what it may bring, here are a few tips to keep you mentally and physically strong.
- Drawing or painting is a great release and focus.
- Gardening, making a place to relax or start growing your own.
- Cooking, have a go at that recipe you’ve always wanted to try.
- D.I.Y. is it time to start those projects?
- Read a good book.
- Start a new activity that you’ve always fancied trying.
- Get yourself into the best shape of your life.
- Start eating better.
- Walk more, run more.
- Start lifting weights.
- Get your bike out of the garage.
- Set up a chat group online.
- Have a regular time and date in the diary to catch up with friends either on the phone or for a coffee.
- Take some reflective time out for yourself.
These are just a few ideas to keep us going through the challenging times ahead.
The main thing to remember is be patient with yourself and others and be kind to one another. If you find yourself or know someone who is struggling during this time, there is help. please see below for contact support.
Where to get support during the festive period
If you need support over the holidays, there are lots of services that can really help.
Young Minds Crisis Messenger – Text YM to 85258 (24/7)
Childline – Call 0800 1111 (7:30am – 3:30am every day)
Samaritans – Call 116 123 (24/7)
Find out more about how Safewell can help you
Call us on 01793 852951 or use one of the contact forms on this page to get in touch