Call Us: 01793 852951
DSE are devices or equipment that have an alphanumeric or graphic display screen and includes display screens, laptops, touch screens and other similar devices.
If you have DSE users, you must:
- Analyse workstations to assess and reduce risks.
- Make sure controls are in place.
- Provide information and training.
- Provide eye and eyesight tests on request, and special spectacles if needed.
- Review the assessment when the user or DSE changes.
For more information on the health risks with DSE and how to control them, please contact occupational health at Safewell.