Please see current job adverts below.
Please call me to discuss your availability and experience during office hours on 01793 852951, ask for Joy Forrest. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.
H&S Advisor / Consultant - Added July 2018
Health and Safety Adviser – Safewell Ltd Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire
£Excellent Salary + Bonus + Expenses
Safewell is an innovative and leading occupational Health and Safety company based in Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. To support our continued growth, we are looking for two new Health & Safety team members (full and part-time) with the right mix of technical rigour, professional expertise and a friendly, approachable personality.
Since its establishment in 2007, Safewell has grown steadily with the last 4 years seeing growth of 20-30% each year. We’re not your average occupational health and safety company – team support, customer service, innovative thinking and diligence are all part of the culture.
You will feel the difference when you visit the office and meet the team whether it’s the relaxed office environment and informal dress code, the sit/stand desks or the friendly, welcoming team. We encourage our team members to have control over their diaries, with flexibility to help you manage your life work balance.
We pride ourselves on a jargon-free approach to Health and Safety, Occupational Health and Training for all our customers across a variety of sectors including engineering, logistics, retail, manufacturing and construction (to name a few).
Our success is down to the people we employ and their ability to strike the perfect balance between getting the technical detail right and communicating to customers in a down to earth and practical way. We encourage our team members to continually develop their knowledge and expertise to enable us to deliver the high-quality service that we are passionate about. .
About the Health and Safety Adviser Job
This role will involve dealing with existing and new customers, from initial meetings to advise on our Health & Safety services and involvement in the implementation stage, through to a variety of consultancy projects and regular contract work for existing customers.
With support, you will schedule your own workload, typically spending three days a week visiting customers with the remaining time office based or homeworking.
Your work will include carrying out risk assessments, audits and inspections, incident investigation, training, new work proposals, writing procedures and safety systems of work, assisting customers with the implementation and ongoing monitoring of their H&S systems along with any problem solving and handling new risks that may occur.
- NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or working towards or equivalent) with TechIOSH, GradIOSH or CMIOSH grade
- Experience within the Construction, Trades, Retail, Manufacturing, Fire Safety industries highly desirable (Fire Risk Assessment or construction qualifications would be a bonus)
- Training experience, or willingness to learn
- A good grasp of risk evaluation as part of delivering sensible health and safety advice
- Good time management and ability to manage a number of projects – ideally you will have dealt with multiple customers or projects in a previous position.
- A willingness to research solutions and look up the latest legislation and guidance; to share ideas; learn from your colleagues and expand your knowledge; but to recognise limits.
- A people person who enjoys helping others
- Own transport (business travel typically within 50 miles of Royal Wootton Bassett with occasional visits further afield)
The full-time salary is from £30-37,000 depending on qualifications and experience, plus bonus and expenses.
If you have a passion for providing sensible, practical solutions for customers, Safewell offers the opportunity to join a growing business who put a big emphasis on developing and looking after their team.
Please call to discuss your availability and experience during office hours on 01793 852951, ask for Joy Forrest. Alternatively, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Monday 13th August
Occupational Health Technician - Added July 2018
Please call me to discuss your availability and experience during office hours on 01793 852951, ask for Gail Farrow or Joy Forrest. Alternatively, please email your CV to email@example.com.